Banfield is on the 10-day injured list with an unspecified injury and will miss an extended period.
- TrendOver is 23-11 in Nationals last 34 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %67.60% (34)O/U23|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-2 in Nationals last 27 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U18|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Nationals last 12 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Marlins last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Marlins last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Marlins last 26 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
Miami Marlins last injuries
Brigham suffered a right biceps injury, and it remains to be seen if he will get back on the mound against the Phillies on opening day.
Stanek sustained a lower-back injury, and it is undetermined if he will be good to go for the season opener versus the Phillies.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Kendrick is nursing an undefined ailment, and it is unknown if he will be a participant in the season opener against the Yankees.
Elias has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and he will have to quarantine for an extended period after coming in contact with another player who tested positive for COVID-19.
Suero is on the 10-day injured list. Although he is not showing any symptoms of COVID-19, he will have to step away from the team for an unknown length of time in order to quarantine.
Robles is dealing with an unspecified ailment, and it is unclear if he will play opening day versus the Yankees.
Soto will spend an undetermined length of time away from the team after coming in contact with another player that has tested positive for COVID-19.
Castillo has announced he will sit out the entire 2020 season due to personal reasons.
Doolittle has yet to confirm if he will play during the 2020 season as he is thinking it over. It is unknown if he will be ready for the season opener.