Wallach has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a concussion. He is not expected to return until sometime in September.
- TrendOver is 23-11 in Nationals last 34 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %67.60% (34)O/U23|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5-1 in Nationals last 17 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U11|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-2 in Nationals last 27 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U18|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Marlins last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Marlins last 26 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Miami Marlins last injuries
Walker has been activated off the 10-day injured list after recovering from a sprained right index finger. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Rockies.
Steckenrider is on the 60-day injured list after having his right elbow scoped and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Lopez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right shoulder. It is uncertain if he will come off the IL during the latter part of August.
Guerrero was placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn fingernail on his right middle finger and will be out until late August.
Rojas has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hamstring strain and is without a clear timetable for return.
Urena has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a herniated disc in his lower back. He is expected to return sometime in September.
Puello has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hip flexor strain, and he will be sidelined for an indeterminate length of time.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the end of August.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return in early September.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until sometime in August.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until towards the end of August.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Dozier is expected to face the Reds on Tuesday despite flu-like symptoms.
Kendrick has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to return against the Reds on Monday.
Dozier is ailing from a flu bug and will not play Monday against the Reds.