Ferrell has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to biceps tendinitis and is projected to be shelved until at least the start of June.
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Indians last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Indians last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Marlins last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Marlins last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Marlins last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Miami Marlins last injuries
Alfaro was held out the previous game with a calf strain, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Tigers.
Berti missed the last game with a left oblique strain, and it is unclear if he will face the Tigers on Tuesday.
Steckenrider is on the 60-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be idle until at least the start of July.
Rojas left the previous game due to back spasms but is expected to face the Mets on Friday.
Cooper has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a left hand contusion, and is expected to be available Saturday against the Mets.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Naquin has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain and is unlikely to return until sometime in June.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated towards the start of June.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back/Teres major muscle strain. He is not expected to return to the mound until at least the start of June.
Kluber has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and it is uncertain when he will be ready for game action.
Martin has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a tight hamstring but is likely to face the White Sox on Tuesday.