Riddle is on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. He is likely to remain idle until at least the early part of September.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in White Sox last 10 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in White Sox last 14 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Marlins last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Marlins last 26 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Marlins last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Marlins last 7 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
Miami Marlins last injuries
Lopez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right shoulder. It is uncertain if he will come off the IL Monday against the Reds.
Urena has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a herniated disc in his lower back. He is expected to return by the beginning of September.
Hernandez left his last appearance with a blister on his right middle finger. It is expected that he will take the mound Sunday against the Phillies.
Guerrero was placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn fingernail on his right middle finger and will be out until at least the beginning of September.
Wallach has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a concussion. He is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Walker has been activated off the 10-day injured list after recovering from a sprained right index finger. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Rockies.
Steckenrider is on the 60-day injured list after having his right elbow scoped and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Moncada has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a Grade 1 right hamstring strain and will likely be back on the field Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.