Baez was held out of the previous game due to a right knee contusion and is not expected to be available against the Pirates on Friday.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Kelly has been placed on the bereavement list. He is permitted to miss three to seven games.
Maeda has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left adductor contusion. He is targeting a return against the Pirates on Sunday.
Cingrani has soreness in his throwing shoulder and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to make his season debut by the beginning of June.
Urias has been reinstated from the 7-day administrative leave and is expected to return Tuesday against the Rays.
Turner has been nursing an injury to his left shin, but is expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Reds.
Turner left the previous game with a bruised left shin and will not be in the starting lineup against the Reds on Saturday.
Ferguson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left oblique strain, but he is projected to be available for Saturday's game against the Reds.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. The team has yet to provide a return date.
Strop has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. It is unknown if he will be activated for Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Contreras is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Reds as he will receive a day of rest.
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of June.
Bryant is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day to rest.
Baez is expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday despite a right heel contusion.
Baez sat out the previous game due to a right heel contusion and will not suit up Tuesday versus the Phillies.
Contreras is unlikely to be available against the Phillies on Monday due to a routine day of rest.