Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Diamondbacks last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Diamondbacks last 12 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-7-3 in Dodgers last 31 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (31)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Jansen is hobbled by a right ankle contusion and will not be available Wednesday against the Phillies.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
Seager will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to perform in Sunday's game versus the Red Sox.
Pollock had surgery to clear up a staph infection in his right elbow and to remove hardware that was previously inserted. He has been activated from the 60-day injured list and is expected to return to action Friday against the Red Sox.
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks as a result.
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Thursday's matchup against the Brewers.
Clarke is on the 10-day injured list with lower-back inflammation. It is expected that he will return to the mound for Friday's game against the Brewers.
Jones is unlikely to play Tuesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.
Peralta has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness, and he is likely to be idle until the end of July.
Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. He is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
Jones is not expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Dodgers, as he is to be rested.