Lucroy has been placed on the 7-day injured list with a concussion, and he also underwent surgery to repair a fractured nose. He is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jays last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Angels last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Cozart has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is set to have season-ending surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder.
Ramirez has been suspended three games for intentionally hitting a batter. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Mariners.
Smith has been activated from the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Harvey has been activated from the 10-day injured list, and is expected to be available for Saturday's clash versus the Mariners.
Upton has sat the previous four games due to left quadriceps tightness, but is expected to return to action against the Mariners on Friday.
Pujols missed the previous game with a minor foot injury, and it is unclear if he will take part in Friday's contest against the Astros.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Jackson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lower-back strain. It is uncertain when he will be penciled in for his next scheduled start.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the latter part of July.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the latter portion of July.
Stroman sustained a left pectoral cramp, but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Yankees.
Grichuk has sat out the past four games with back soreness, and it is unclear if he will return against the Yankees on Friday.