Lucroy has been placed on the 7-day injured list with a concussion, and he also underwent surgery to repair a fractured nose. He is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 48-19-2 in Rays last 69 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.60% (69)O/U19|48Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rays last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6-2 in Rays last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U6|18Push2W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Angels last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Cozart has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is set to have season-ending surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder.
Ramirez has been suspended three games for intentionally hitting a batter. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Mariners.
Smith has been activated from the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Harvey has been activated from the 10-day injured list, and is expected to be available for Saturday's clash versus the Mariners.
Upton has sat the previous four games due to left quadriceps tightness, but is expected to return to action against the Mariners on Friday.
Pujols missed the previous game with a minor foot injury, and it is unclear if he will take part in Friday's contest against the Astros.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Glasnow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right forearm strain. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be out until the end of August.
Alvarado is on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain and is expected to need six to eight weeks to recover.
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. It is unknown if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the middle of August.
Pham is not expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees due to a day of rest.
Roe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hip flexor. A timeline for return has yet to be established.
Duffy has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to back and hamstring discomfort. He is likely to be shut down until the end of July after suffering a setback during his rehab assignment.
Bemboom sustained a left knee sprain and has landed on the 60-day injured list. He has started a rehab assignment but is targeting a return during the latter portion of July.