Smith has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is likely to return Wednesday versus the Rangers.
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Angels last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Anderson has a right lat strain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is lining up to come off the IL during the latter part of August.
Simmons is on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to return to the lineup towards the end of August.
Ramirez has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a stomach virus. He will now have to serve a three-game suspension for throwing at a batter but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's game against the White Sox.
Ohtani is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the White Sox due to a routine night off.
Bard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right triceps contusion, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Upton is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Pirates as he is to be rested.
Canning has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right elbow inflammation. He is expected to return for Tuesday's game against the Pirates.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty left the previous game with a right ankle injury, leaving his status in doubt for Sunday's matchup against the Astros.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the end of August.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on Sept. 25 against the Angels.
Davis is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the White Sox as he will be given the day to rest.