Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and has been moved to the 60-day disabled list. He is expected to be on the IL until at least the middle of June.
The Angels held a hit (and run) parade Saturday in the Bronx that resulted in 11 runs. Can the Yankees' bullpen bounce back after extended use in relief of Sonny Gray? Sunday's starter is Masahiro Tanaka, who is having his roughest season to date and has not gone beyond five innings in three consecutive starts. After Saturday's 15 combined runs, grab the value on the Under and Tanaka's struggles.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
No Analysis Provided
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-1 in Yankees last 12 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %91.70% (12)O/U11|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-8-2 in Yankees last 35 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %75.80% (35)O/U8|25Push2W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Angels last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U2|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Ohtani exited the previous game after taking a pitch off his right ring finger. It is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.
Simmons was forced from the previous game with a left ankle sprain, and he will not suit up Tuesday against the Twins.
Heaney is sidelined with inflammation in his left elbow and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Rangers.
Hermosillo is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of June.
Garcia has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain spasm and it is uncertain how long he will be out of action.
Calhoun is away from the team due to the birth of his child but is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Royals.
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until sometime in June.
New York Yankees last injuries
Gregorius is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow and is expected to be out until the middle of June.
Tulowitzki has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until the early part of June.
Paxton has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to left knee inflammation. It is unclear if he will return for Friday's game against the Royals.
Stanton is on the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder strain. He has started a rehab assignment, and it is unknown if he will be ready to return against the Padres on Monday.
Tanaka was forced from his last start after with a shin contusion. It is unclear if hew will make his next scheduled start Thursday against the Orioles.
Andujar has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having season-ending surgery to correct a partially torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Urshela was lifted from the previous game due to discomfort in his groin but is projected to be available against the Orioles on Monday.
Heller has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June while he recovers from Tommy John surgery.