Bellinger is expected to take on the Rays in Game 5 of the World Series despite stiffness in his lower back.
MLB - GA Expert
Risk: 63,900.00 | To Win: 54,373.60
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-2 in Dodgers last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Dodgers last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Dodgers last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Dodgers last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Angels last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-2 in Angels last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (13)O/U8|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Bellinger is dealing with a right shoulder injury, but he is likely to be available for Game 1 of the World Series versus the Rays.
Taylor is tending to an ankle injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active for Game 7 of the National League Championship Series against the Braves.
Graterol is nursing a right hand injury, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Braves in Game 4 of the National League Championship Series.
Kershaw is experiencing back spasms, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start in Game 4 of the NLCS against the Braves.
Rios is dealing with a groin injury, but he is expected to play in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series versus the Braves.
- 8o -110
- -1.5 +165