Stratton has wound up on the 10-day injured list with right side inflammation. He is likely to stay on the IL until the latter part of September.
- TrendUnder is 19-6-1 in Astros last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U6|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Astros last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Angels last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U6|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Angels last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Upton is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season due to patellar tendinitis in his right knee.
Ohtani is projected to miss the remainder of the season due to left knee surgery.
Bedrosian has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is expected to sit out the remainder of the season.
Pujols missed the previous game with an illness, but it is projected that he will return to the lineup Saturday against the White Sox.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi is sidelined with a sore oblique, and he will miss an extended period.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.
Gurriel missed his fifth straight game with left hamstring discomfort. He is aiming to return Friday against the Royals.
Sanchez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to season-ending right shoulder surgery.