Sandoval is not expected to suit up opening day versus the Athletics. Although he has recovered from his bout with COVID-19, he will need more time to get ready.
- TrendUnder is 19-6-1 in Astros last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U6|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Astros last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Angels last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U6|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Angels last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Teheran has landed on the 10-day injured list as he is waiting for his COVID-19 test results to be processed. He will miss an undetermined length of time.
Marsh has been designated for the 10-day injured list with an ailment to an unlisted area. Team officials have yet to announce a possible time frame for a return.
Peters will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list due to an oblique strain.
Rengifo is on the 10-day injured list due to an unspecified ailment and is without a timetable for recovery.
Suarez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to an undefined injury, and it is unclear how much time he will need to recover.
Houston Astros last injuries
Urquidy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with an unspecified ailment. A return date has yet to be established.
Garza has landed on the 10-day injured list with an unannounced ailment. He will miss an extended period.
Alvarez is on the 10-day injured list with soreness in both knees, and it remains to be seen when he will return to action.
Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be available July 24 versus the Mariners.
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and his status against the Mariners on July 24 is hazy.
Smith has yet to confirm if he will participate in the 2020 season due to a personal reason. It is up in the air if he will report to the team in time for the season opener against the Mariners.