Buttery is suffering from a strained intercostal muscle in his side but is expected to be ready to face the Astros in the season opener.
- TrendUnder is 19-6-1 in Astros last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U6|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Astros last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Angels last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U6|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Angels last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Pena is recuperating from surgery to fix a torn ACL in his right knee. He is projected to be available for the season opener versus the Astros.
Anderson is suffering from a Grade 2 left oblique strain and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi is recovering from right hip surgery, but it is projected that he will be available for opening day versus the Astros.
Armenteros is suffering from elbow and shoulder injuries, leaving his availability for opening day versus the Angels up in the air.
Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be ready against the Angels on opening day.
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is unknown if he will be available for the season opener against the Angels.
Marte has been issued a 162-game suspension due to testing positive for the use of performance-enhancing drugs.