- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Athletics last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Athletics last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Angels last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Angels last 7 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Angels last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Rendon is on the 10-day injured list a left groin strain, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Bard has been assigned to the 60-day injured list after undergoing right hip surgery, and he will miss the remainder of the season.
Lagares has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Stassi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left thumb sprain, and it is unknown how long he will be debilitated.
Upton has sat out the previous two games due to back stiffness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Friday.
Pena has been shuttled to the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right hamstring strain, and he is not expected to make his season debut until the latter part of April.
Fowler has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a torn ACL, and he will miss the remainder of the 2021 season.
Garcia has been designated for the COVID-19 injured list, and it has yet to be determined if he will return to the lineup.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Puk has been shifted to the 10-day injured list with a left bicep strain, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Olson was held out of the previous game with a left thumb contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Tigers on Thursday.
Moreland has missed the previous four games with right hamstring soreness, and it is undetermined if he will be available Thursday versus the Tigers.
Smith has been added to the 10-day injured list with a strained right groin, and there is no timetable for his return.
Guduan has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a sprained left thumb, and it is unclear when he will be available.
Pinder has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Olson has sat out the last two games with a knee injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Thursday's clash with the Astros.
Laureano has missed the past four games due to an injured left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will play Wednesday versus the Dodgers.