Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Padres last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Beaty has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left hip flexor strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Cubs.
Freese sat out the last game due to tendinitis in his right knee, and he is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's matchup against the Angels.
Pederson sat out the last game with back stiffness, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Angels.
Verdugo sat out the previous game due to tightness in his back. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Giants.
Barnes has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a left groin strain, and he is expected to return Friday against the Giants.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Myers is not expected to suit up against the Giants on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hedges has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, and it is unclear if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Giants.