Urias has been handed a 20-game suspension for violating the league's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Child Abuse Policy. He will be eligible to return Sept. 2 against the Rockies.
- TrendUnder is 21-8-2 in Pirates last 31 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.40% (31)O/U8|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Dodgers last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U8|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Stripling has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a stiff neck. He is expected to be activated in time for Sept. 1 against the Diamondbacks.
Negron has landed on the 10-day injured list with neck stiffness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Verdugo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He is expected to be out until sometime in September.
Floro has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left intercostal strain, and it is unclear how much time he will miss.
Pollock is unlikely to take part in Wednesday's game versus the Blue Jays due to a day of rest.
Hernandez has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left hand sprain and is likely to return against the Blue Jays on Tuesday.
Taylor has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be available for Tuesday's game with the Blue Jays.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Crick is serving a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation and is eligible to return Friday against the Reds.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the start of September.
Archer has been added to the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
Holmes will spend and extended length of time on the 10-day injured list with left quadriceps discomfort.
Diaz is nursing a head injury and will not be available against the Nationals on Wednesday.
Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after right shoulder inflammation and will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game against the Nationals.
Diaz is experiencing concussion-like symptoms, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nationals on Tuesday.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.