Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
- TrendUnder is 21-8-2 in Pirates last 31 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.40% (31)O/U8|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Dodgers last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U8|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Beaty has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left hip flexor strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Cubs.
Freese sat out the last game due to tendinitis in his right knee, and he is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's matchup against the Angels.
Pederson sat out the last game with back stiffness, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Angels.
Verdugo sat out the previous game due to tightness in his back. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Giants.
Barnes has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a left groin strain, and he is expected to return Friday against the Giants.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He is expected to be activated for Wednesday's contest against the Tigers.
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list but is expected to be activated and rejoin the rotation for Friday's contest against the Padres.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Marlins as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Polanco is not expected to play against the Braves on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is uncertain how long it will take to pass the league mandated protocol.