Turner is sidelined due to a mid left ankle sprain and is not expected to be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Rockies.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Verdugo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He is also dealing with stiffness in his back and is not expected to be back with the team until Game 1 of the National League Championship Series.
Hill sustained an MLC strain in his left knee, but it is likely that he will return to the mound Tuesday against the Padres.
Negron is away from the team due to a death in the family. He will not return Tuesday against the Rays.
Hill has been activated from the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain and will return Thursday against the Orioles.
May has missed the last four games with a head contusion and neck soreness. His availability against the Giants on Saturday has yet to be determined.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Galvis has been held out of the previous four games due to knee soreness, and he will not return to the lineup Friday against the Mets.
Iglesias is expected to suit up against the Cubs on Wednesday despite discomfort in his lower back.
Iglesias is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Cubs on Tuesday due to a back tightness.
Votto sat out the last game due to an illness, but it is expected that he will face the Cubs on Tuesday.
VanMeter left the last game due to a family medical emergency but will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Cubs.
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.