Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 41-18-2 in Rays last 61 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.50% (61)O/U18|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7-2 in Rays last 30 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (30)O/U7|21Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Rays last 14 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Rays last 4 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Dodgers last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U18|41Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Beaty has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left hip flexor strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Cubs.
Freese sat out the last game due to tendinitis in his right knee, and he is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's matchup against the Angels.
Pederson sat out the last game with back stiffness, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Angels.
Verdugo sat out the previous game due to tightness in his back. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Giants.
Barnes has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a left groin strain, and he is expected to return Friday against the Giants.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Heredia has missed the last two games due to a wrist injury. It is unknown if he will take the field against the Yankees on Monday.
Glasnow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right forearm strain. He is expected to return to the lineup around the middle of July.
Alvarado is away from the team tending to a personal matter. He has been transferred to the team's restricted list, and it is unclear if he will draw back in to the lineup against the Yankees on Monday.
Arroyo is on the 10-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Wendle has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a fractured right wrist. It is likely he will suit up for Friday's game against the Angels.
De Leon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after missing the entire 2018 season while recovering from Tommy John surgery. He is likely to be sidelined until the end of June.
Duffy has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to back and hamstring discomfort. He is likely to be shut down until the latter part of June after suffering a setback during his rehab assignment.
Meadows is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Angels, as he is likely to be given a day of rest.