Urias has been handed a 20-game suspension for violating the league's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Child Abuse Policy. He will be eligible to return Sept. 2 against the Rockies.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 41-18-2 in Rays last 61 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.50% (61)O/U18|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7-2 in Rays last 30 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (30)O/U7|21Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Rays last 14 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Rays last 4 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Dodgers last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U18|41Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Hernandez has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hand sprain but is likely to return against the Blue Jays on Tuesday.
Stripling has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a stiff neck. He is expected to be activated in time for Sept. 1 against the Diamondbacks.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be activated prior to Tuesday's game with the Blue Jays.
Gyorko has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Pollock was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his groin but is expected to suit up against the Marlins on Thursday.
Verdugo was placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He will be out until at least the latter part of August.
Freese has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sept. 1 against the Diamondbacks.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. It is anticipated that he will return towards the latter part of August.
Garcia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain. He is expected t be sidelined until at least the latter part of August.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list with a hairline fracture in his left foot and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Wendle is likely to be sidelined until towards the end of August while the 10-day injured list due to right wrist inflammation.
Banda has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery on his left elbow. He is likely to be rehabbing the ailment until sometime in August.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until the end of August.
Pham has sat out the last two games with a sore right hand but is expected to be available against the Padres on Wednesday.
Alvarado has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. It is expected that he will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game versus the Padres.