Gyorko has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Braves.
- TrendUnder is 21-8-2 in Pirates last 31 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.40% (31)O/U8|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Dodgers last 21 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U8|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Hernandez has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hand sprain and is likely to be out until sometime in late August.
Pollock was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his groin but is expected to suit up against the Marlins on Thursday.
Stripling has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a stiff neck. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is expected to be idle until at least the end of August.
Verdugo was placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He will be out until at least the latter part of August.
Freese has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sept. 1 against the Diamondbacks.
Jansen will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Diamondbacks on Sunday.
Ryu has hit the 10-day injured list due to a sore neck, but he is expected to be activated prior to Sunday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Osuna has been handed a five-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. It is anticipated that he will be reinstated in time for Tuesday's contest against the Nationals.
Rodriguez has hit the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and will be out of commission for an extended period.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the end of August.
Stallings missed the last game due to a migraine, and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Friday's clash with the Cubs.
Davis has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is likely to remain sidelined until the end of August.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Holes has been added to the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right triceps. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of August.