Floro has landed on the 10-day injured list with neck inflammation. It is unclear if he will be activated when first eligible against the Rockies on Monday.
- TrendUnder is 49-23-3 in Brewers last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.10% (75)O/U23|49Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U23|49Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation. He suffered a setback and has been diagnosed with a nerve issue causing numbness in his left thumb, and there is no timetable for his return.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
Jansen sat out the previous game due to a right ankle contusion but is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Seager is expected to be absent from the starting lineup versus the Phillies on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Nelson has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return sometime before the end of August.
Braun did not play in the previous two games due to tightness in his back, and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Reds.
Burnes has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder irritation. A timeline for his recovery has yet to be announced.
Wahl has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee. He is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Hiura is nursing tightness in his left quadriceps and will not play against the Reds on Monday.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine day off.
Grandal is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Giants as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arcia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.