Baez was held out of the previous game due to a right knee contusion and is not expected to be available against the Pirates on Friday.
- TrendUnder is 47-23-3 in Brewers last 73 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.10% (73)O/U23|47Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U23|47Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Kelly has been placed on the bereavement list. He is permitted to miss three to seven games.
Maeda has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left adductor contusion. He is targeting a return against the Pirates on Sunday.
Cingrani has soreness in his throwing shoulder and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to make his season debut by the beginning of June.
Urias has been reinstated from the 7-day administrative leave and is expected to return Tuesday against the Rays.
Turner has been nursing an injury to his left shin, but is expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Reds.
Turner left the previous game with a bruised left shin and will not be in the starting lineup against the Reds on Saturday.
Ferguson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left oblique strain, but he is projected to be available for Saturday's game against the Reds.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Yelich has been held out of the previous two games with back spasms, but is expected to be in Friday's starting lineup versus the Phillies.
Shaw has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right wrist strain. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Monday's contest against the Twins.
Pina has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hamstring strain but is expected to return during the first week of June.
Nelson is on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from shoulder surgery and is likely to remain out of commission until the early part of June.
Braun will not take the field against the Reds on Wednesday as he is dealing with knee discomfort.
Aguilar is unlikely to participate in Tuesday's game against the Reds due to a day of rest.
Braun is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Braves as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Anderson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a right middle finger laceration. He is projected to make his scheduled start against the Braves on Saturday.