Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6-2 in Rockies last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U6|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Dodgers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Dodgers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
Jansen sat out the previous game due to a right ankle contusion but is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Seager is expected to be absent from the starting lineup versus the Phillies on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
Seager will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to perform in Sunday's game versus the Red Sox.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Rodgers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list and is likely to miss the remainder of the season once he has surgery to repair his right elbow.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Giants due to rest.