Pederson is suffering from a strained right hip, leaving his status for the season opener against the Giants unknown.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Orioles last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Orioles last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Joe will miss an undetermined length of time due to a personal matter.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Stewart is on the mend from a microfracture in his right ankle, but he is likely to be available opening day versus the Yankees.