Turner is sidelined with a mid left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Rays.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Orioles last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Orioles last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Hill sustained an MLC strain in his left knee and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
Hill has been activated from the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain and will return Thursday against the Orioles.
Verdugo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He is also dealing with stiffness in his back and is not expected to be back with the team until the end of September.
May has missed the last four games with a head contusion and neck soreness. His availability against the Giants on Saturday has yet to be determined.
Pederson missed the last game due to an abdominal contusion. He is likely to play against the Rockies on Wednesday.
Taylor sat out the previous game with a left foot injury, but it is anticipated that he will suit up Wednesday against the Rockies.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Trumbo sat out the last game due to a strained left trapezius, and it is uncertain if he will play Tuesday against the Blue Jays.
Nunez is nursing a left hand injury, leaving his status against the Blue Jays on Tuesday up in the air.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.
Ramierz has hit the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain. He is likely to remain idle until at least the middle of September.
O'Day has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a forearm strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Nationals.