Floro has landed on the 10-day injured list with neck inflammation. It is unclear if he will be activated when first eligible against the Rockies on July 29.
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Diamondbacks last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Diamondbacks last 12 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-7-3 in Dodgers last 31 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (31)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Dodgers last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation. He suffered a setback and has been diagnosed with a nerve issue causing numbness in his left thumb, and there is no timetable for his return.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
Jansen sat out the previous game due to a right ankle contusion but is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Seager is expected to be absent from the starting lineup versus the Phillies on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Andriese has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion. He is expected to return in the early part of August.
Peralta has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness, and he is likely to be idle until the start of August.
Dyson was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a cramp in his right hamstring. It is unclear if he will take part in Friday's contest versus the Brewers.
Clarke is on the 10-day injured list with lower-back inflammation. It is expected that he will return to the mound for Friday's game against the Brewers.
Flores has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, but it is unknown if he will be available for Friday's matchup against the Brewers.
Weaver has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks as a result.
Jones is unlikely to play Tuesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.
Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. He is likely to be out until at least the end of July.