Smith has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms, and it has yet to be determined if he will return Saturday against the Astros.
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Angels last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Anderson has a right lat strain and spend and undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list.
Canning will spend the remainder of the season on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right elbow joint.
Simmons has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a left ankle sprain. He is likely to return to the lineup Friday against the Astros.
Ohtani is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.
Ramirez has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a stomach virus. He will now have to serve a three-game suspension for throwing at a batter but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's game against the White Sox.
Ohtani is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the White Sox due to a routine night off.
Bard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right triceps contusion, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Davis is not expected to suit up against the Yankees on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is anticipated that he will take the field against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.