Stratton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right arm discomfort, and it is uncertain if he will return to the bullpen Tuesday against the Tigers.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Tigers last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Cahill is on the 10-day injured list with right elbow soreness. He is likely to come off the IL prior to Thursday's contest versus the Blue Jays.
Simmons suffered a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of June.
Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and has been moved to the 60-day disabled list. It is likely he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Blue Jays.
La Stella sat out the previous two games with left forearm tightness, but is expected to suit up for Sunday's series finale against the Rays.
Harvey has been placed on the 10-day injured list with an upper-back strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the starting rotation.
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June.
Fletcher is dealing with a sore left shoulder, and he is not expected to suit up for Thursday's game versus the Rays.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He is expected to return in six to eight weeks.
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the latter part of June.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.