Middleton is on the 60-day injured list after undergoing Tommy John surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation due to mild ulnar neuritis in his right elbow and is without a timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jays last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Angels last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of August.
Ramirez has been suspended three games for intentionally hitting a batter. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Mariners.
Lucroy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and he also underwent surgery to repair a fractured nose. He is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
Heaney has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no timetable for a return.
Cozart has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from season-ending surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder.
Pujols sat out the last game due to a tight left hamstring, but is expected be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Mariners.
Smith has been activated from the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of August.
Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the beginning of August.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Indians.
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Jackson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lower-back strain. It is uncertain when he will be penciled in for his next scheduled start.
Stroman sustained a left pectoral cramp, but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Yankees.