Upton is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season due to patellar tendinitis in his right knee.
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Angels last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Angels last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Bedrosian has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. It is unknown if he will return Sunday against the Rays.
Ohtani is projected to miss the remainder of the season due to left knee surgery.
Pujols missed the previous game with an illness, but it is projected that he will return to the lineup Saturday against the White Sox.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Romano sat out the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Tuesday against the Orioles.
Mathis was removed from the last game due to a lower-back strain. He will not return to the lineup Sunday against the Athletics.
Forsythe sat out his fourth straight game with tightness in his left intercostal muscle, and it is unclear if he will play against the Athletics on Sunday.
Heineman missed his fifth consecutive game with a bout of strep throat, and his availability for Sunday's contest against the Athletics is up in the air.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list after having right elbow surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least latter half of September.
Mazara is sidelined with tightness in his left oblique. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Athletics.
Burke is battling a stomach virus but is expected to make his scheduled start versus the Orioles on Friday.
Volquez has been designated for the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow strain. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the middle of September.