Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and has been moved to the 60-day disabled list. He is expected to be on the IL until at least the middle of June.
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Seattle is a stellar 13-4 when Mike Leake starts, and my projections are calling for another Mariners win here, but only by the slimmest of margins.
%W 0.40% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Mariners last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Angels last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Angels last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Ohtani exited the previous game after taking a pitch off his right ring finger. It is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.
Simmons was forced from the previous game with a left ankle sprain, and he will not suit up Tuesday against the Twins.
Heaney is sidelined with inflammation in his left elbow and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Rangers.
Hermosillo is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of June.
Garcia has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain spasm and it is uncertain how long he will be out of action.
Calhoun is away from the team due to the birth of his child but is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Royals.
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until sometime in June.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Moore has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right wrist contusion, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Tuesday against the Rangers.
Healy exited the previous game due to lower-back strain. It is unknown if he will suit up against the Rangers on Tuesday.
Bautista has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a pectoral strain. He has begun a rehab assignment but is not expected to return to the lineup until the beginning of June.
Seager has landed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct the extensor tendon in his left hand, but he is targeting a return for Saturday's game against the Athletics.
Tuivailala is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from a torn right Achilles and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of June.
Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain and is likely to miss four to six weeks as a result.
LeBlanc has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a Grade 2 right oblique strain. He is expected to make his scheduled start for Saturday's game against the Twins.
Santana is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Twins due to a routine day off.