Hudson has been placed on the paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days. He is expected to return for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.
No analysis provided
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-3 in Yankees last 52 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.40% (52)O/U34|15Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-3 in Yankees last 51 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %70.80% (51)O/U14|34Push3W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
New York Yankees last injuries
Sabathia suffered a subluxation of his left shoulder joint and will miss the remainder of the season.
Stanton is battling a quadriceps injury and will not be in the starting line up for Game 6 of the AL Championship Series.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will be activated for Game 1 of the 2019 World Series.
Stanton has a right quadriceps strain, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Astros in Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.
Encarnacion is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the AL Championship Series Friday against the Astros as he will be given the night to rest.
Hicks has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from a right flexor strain. It is uncertain if he will return for Game 2 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Britton twisted his right ankle, but he is expected to be available for Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Voit is not expected to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Twins due to a day of rest.