Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, and a timetable for return has yet to be provided.
- TrendOver is 36-14-3 in Mariners last 53 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (53)O/U36|14Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Royals last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Royals last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Duffy left the previous game with a left hand contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start against the White Sox on Wednesday.
Goodwin has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist contusion is expected to play Tuesday versus the Astros.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the end of July.
Bailey is battling an unspecified injury and will not suit up Sunday against the Tigers.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Adams has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the shelf until at least the end of July.
Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is expected to be out until at least the middle of August.
Strickland has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 right lat strain and is likely to be on the shelf until sometime in August.
Tuivailala has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a torn right Achilles and is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Athletics.
Healy has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to spinal stenosis. He is expected to be out until at least the latter part of July.
Brennan is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will return during the latter part of July.
Gordon is not expected to partake in Sunday's matchup with the Angels due to a day of rest.
Altavilla has landed on the 10-day injured after being diagnosed with a right flexor strain. He is likely to miss up to two months of action.