Mondesi has landed on the 10-day injured list due to pain in his groin, and he is expected to miss 12 days.
This one is all about Jameson Taillon, and the way he is throwing the baseball here to end the regular season.
- TrendUnder is 45-19-5 in Pirates last 69 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.30% (69)O/U19|45Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5-1 in Pirates last 18 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U5|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Pirates last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2-1 in Pirates last 14 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %84.60% (14)O/U2|11Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-9-3 in Royals last 37 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.50% (37)O/U25|9Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Royals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's game against the Indians.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the beginning of July.
Dozier has been removed from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tightness in the right side of his thorax. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the Twins.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return in time for Tuesday's game against the Astros.
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Friday's contest against the Brewers.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the mound until at least the early part of July.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation. A timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Brewers.
Williams has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right side strain and is expected to start against the Tigers on Wednesday.
Polanco is unlikely to take the field against the Tigers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.