Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. It is unknown if he will be able to pitch before the end of the regular season.
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Twins last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Twins last 28 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Royals last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Royals last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the beginning of August.
Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, and a timetable for return has yet to be provided.
Duffy left the previous game with a left hand contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start against the White Sox on Wednesday.
Goodwin has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist contusion is expected to play Tuesday versus the Astros.
Bailey is battling an unspecified injury and will not suit up Sunday against the Tigers.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, but he is likely to return Tuesday against the Yankees.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Athletics due to a routine day off.
Schoop has been held out of the previous three games due to a mild abdominal strain, but it is expected that he will be available for Saturday's tilt against the Athletics.
Polanco will receive a scheduled day of rest and is unlikely to take part in Thursday's matchup against the Athletics.
Rosario is not expected to play against the Athletics on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Parker has been activated from the paternity list, and it is anticipated that he will be available Saturday against the Indians.