LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 8-1-2 in Angels last 11 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (11)O/U8|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Angels last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Angels last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Angels last 51 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Royals last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Royals last 5 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-3 in Royals last 11 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (11)O/U9|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Royals last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Zerpa has been designated to the 60-day injured list with left shoulder tendinopathy, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Marte is out of the lineup due to a stress reaction in his right elbow, and he is not projected to make his season debut until at least the middle of April.
Quintana is sidelined after undergoing surgery to repair a small stress fracture in his left rib cage, and he is not expected to make his season debut until at least the sometime in July.