Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2-1 in Tigers last 12 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.80% (12)O/U9|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Tigers last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Royals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the latter part of August.
Gallagher has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of action.
Duffy is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of August while on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Zimmermann is on the 10-day injured list due to a right cervical spasm. It is expected that he will be activated prior to Saturday's contest against the Rays.
Hardy is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor tendon strain.
Stewart has been placed on the seven-day injured list due to a concussion. He has begun a rehabilitation assignment and is likely to be activated before the end of August.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 10-day injured list.
Candelario has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thumb sprain. There is no clear timetable for recovery.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He is likely to be activated during the middle of August.
Turnbull has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from an upper-back strain. He is likely to be available for Monday's game against the White Sox.
Mercer was held out of the previous game with lower-body cramps, but he is expected to suit up Monday against the White Sox.