Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's game against the Indians.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Tigers last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Royals last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Royals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Mondesi has landed on the 10-day injured list due to pain in his groin, and he is expected to miss 12 days.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the beginning of July.
Dozier has been removed from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tightness in the right side of his thorax. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the Twins.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the beginning of July.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the early part of July.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Zimmermann has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a UCL sprain in his right elbow and was also dealing with a muscle strain. He is expected to return to the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Pirates.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.