Junis has been shut down for the remainder of the 2019 season due to load management.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Tigers last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Royals last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Royals last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Gutierrez has a fractured right toe and is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list.
Mondesi is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the White Sox on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Dozier is unlikely to play Wednesday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Newberry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be available Tuesday against the White Sox.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Stumpf has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain and will likely miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Boyd is tending to a family matter but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the White Sox.
Farmer missed the last game due to an accelerated heart beat and dizziness. His availability against the Indians on Wednesday is in question.
Candelario was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his triceps, and he will not play Wednesday against the Indians.
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's matchup against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.