Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be allowed to play June 26 against the Indians.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Rockies last 22 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-9-3 in Royals last 37 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.50% (37)O/U25|9Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Royals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Mondesi exited the previous game due to right groin tightness. It is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's game versus the Mariners.
Dozier has landed on the 10-day injured list with tightness in the ride side of his thorax and is aiming to come off the IL during the latter part of June.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until at least the latter part of June.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Duffy is projected to make his next scheduled start Wednesday versus the Tigers despite taking a line drive off of his right leg during the last game.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Cubs as he will likely be given a day of rest.