Keller has been suspended five games for intentionally hitting a batter and will be eligible to return Wednesday against the Rays.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Rockies last 22 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-9-3 in Royals last 37 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.50% (37)O/U25|9Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Royals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Keller has been issued a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing at a batter. He is allowed to return against the Rays for Wednesday's contest.
Merrifield will not be in the starting lineup against the White Sox on Wednesday as he will recieve a day of rest.
Maldonado was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's matchup against the White Sox.
Mondesi is not expected to participate in Tuesday's game against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be allowed to play June 26 against the Indians.
Perez has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery to correct the damage to the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Rusin is on the 10-day injured list with upper-back discomfort and is likely to remain shelved until at least the latter part of April.
Anderson has been designated for the 10-day injured list with left knee inflammation, and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Monday's contest against the Nationals.
Cuevas has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Arenado is absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he will be given a day of rest.
Iannetta has landed on the 10-day disabled list with a right lat strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Freeland left his last outing with a blister on his pitching hand but is expected to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Phillies.
McMahon is likely to play against the Phillies on Thursday after being activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left elbow strain.
Desmond was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his leg and will not partake in Thursday's matchup versus the Phillies.