Gutierrez has a fractured right toe and is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list.
- TrendUnder is 11-4-1 in Indians last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U4|11Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Indians last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|11Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Royals last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 27-12-3 in Royals last 42 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (42)O/U27|12Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Mondesi is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the White Sox on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Dozier is unlikely to play Wednesday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Newberry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be available Tuesday against the White Sox.
Hahn has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to make his return Tuesday against the Tigers.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kipnis departed the last game due to right wrist discomfort. It is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.
Maybin has sat out the past five games with a sore left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Red Sox.
Kipnis has missed the last three games with a sore right wrist, but is he projected to draw back into the lineup against the White Sox on Wednesday.