Mondesi is expected to play opening day against the White Sox after rehabbing from left shoulder surgery.
- TrendUnder is 11-4-1 in Indians last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U4|11Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Indians last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|11Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Royals last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 27-12-3 in Royals last 42 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (42)O/U27|12Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Carrasco is dealing with a mild right hip flexor strain, and it is unclear if he will be available for the season opener against the Tigers.
Clevinger is recovering from surgery to repair a partial tear to the meniscus in his left knee. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks.