Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in White Sox last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5-2 in White Sox last 19 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (19)O/U12|5Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0-2 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the latter part of August.
Gallagher has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of action.
Duffy is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of August while on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Moncada is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Monday against the Twins.
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until late August.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Banuelos has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Castillo has been activated from the family medical emergency leave list. He is expected to return against the Tigers for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader.