Dozier has landed on the 10-day injured list with tightness in the ride side of his thorax and is aiming to come off the IL during the latter part of June.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Cardinals last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Cardinals last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-2 in Royals last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U2|5Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-2 in Royals last 14 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (14)O/U3|9Push2W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until at least the latter part of June.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Duffy is projected to make his next scheduled start Wednesday versus the Tigers despite taking a line drive off of his right leg during the last game.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.
Maldonado missed the last game with right forearm tightness but is expected to return to the lineup for Tuesday's matchup with the Red Sox.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain, and it is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Marlins.
Wainwright has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a mild left hamstring strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Helsley has hit the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until at least the latter part of July.
Ozuna is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Mets as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Goldschmidt is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Mets, as he will be given the day to rest.
Mikolas left the last game due to a right forearm contusion, but he is likely to be ready for his next scheduled start Wednesday against the Marlins.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a right thumb tendon strain. It is expected he will return to the lineup for Tuesday's game against the Marlins.