Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Cardinals last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Cardinals last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-2 in Royals last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U2|5Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-2 in Royals last 14 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (14)O/U3|9Push2W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the latter part of August.
Gallagher has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of action.
Duffy is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of August while on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Martinez is expected to spend three to four weeks on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Carpenter departed the last game due to a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Pirates on Friday.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right foot contusion. He is likely to be available Sunday against the Athletics.
Ozuna has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is expected to be back in action for Saturday's game versus the Athletics.