Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Yankees last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-6 in Yankees last 22 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U16|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Royals last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U16|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Royals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the latter part of August.
Gallagher has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of action.
Duffy is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of August while on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain.
New York Yankees last injuries
Tarpley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow impingement. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Estrada has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return sometime in early September.
Voit has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sports hernia. It is unknown if he will return Aug. 30 against the Athletics.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will return to action sometime in September.
Encarnacion has landed on the 10-day injured list with a fractured bone in his right wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the middle of September.
Montgomery is on the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of September.
Sabathia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee inflammation that will require a cortisone injection. Pending a setback, he is expected to return to the rotation for Sunday's game against the Indians.
Judge is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Indians as he is likely to be given a day of rest.