Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, and a timetable for return has yet to be provided.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-6 in Royals last 55 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %67.30% (55)O/U33|16Push6W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Duffy left the previous game with a left hand contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start against the White Sox on Wednesday.
Goodwin has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist contusion is expected to play Tuesday versus the Astros.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the end of July.
Bailey is battling an unspecified injury and will not suit up Sunday against the Tigers.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Jones has been ticketed the 10-day injured list due to back spasms, but he is likely to be activated in time for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is without a timetable for return.
Goodrum missed the last game due to a right pinky finger contusion but will likely play Thursday against the Indians.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the latter half of July.
Alcantara has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recovering from oral surgery for a wisdom tooth retraction. He is expected to return when he is first eligible against the Indians on Monday.
Turnbull has been activated from the 10-day injured list due where he was recovering from right shoulder fatigue. He is expected to return to the starting rotation for Friday's game versus the Royals.