Gutierrez has a fractured right toe and is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-5 in White Sox last 23 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %78.30% (23)O/U5|18Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Royals last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-1 in Royals last 16 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U11|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-3 in Royals last 11 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (11)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Mondesi is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the White Sox on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Dozier is unlikely to play Wednesday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Newberry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be available Tuesday against the White Sox.
Hahn has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to make his return Tuesday against the Tigers.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Anderson is not expected to play Monday against the Twins due to a day of rest.
Garcia is away from the team due to the passing of his grandmother and is allowed to miss up to a maximum of seven games.
Anderson is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Angels as he will likely receive a routine day off for rest.
Jay has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right hip strain and is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to right hip surgery.