Mondesi is expected to play opening day against the White Sox after rehabbing from left shoulder surgery.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-5 in White Sox last 23 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %78.30% (23)O/U5|18Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Royals last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-1 in Royals last 16 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U11|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-3 in Royals last 11 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (11)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Dunning is recovering from Tommy John surgery and is not expected to be available until at least the latter part of June.
Schryver is expected to miss the entire 2020 season due to Tommy John surgery on his left elbow.
Gonzalez is expected to be available for the season opener versus the Royals despite left shoulder discomfort.