Dozier has landed on the 10-day injured list with tightness in the ride side of his thorax and is aiming to come off the IL during the latter part of June.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in White Sox last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U7|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in White Sox last 8 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-10-3 in Royals last 39 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.20% (39)O/U26|10Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until at least the latter part of June.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Duffy is projected to make his next scheduled start Wednesday versus the Tigers despite taking a line drive off of his right leg during the last game.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.
Maldonado missed the last game with right forearm tightness but is expected to return to the lineup for Tuesday's matchup with the Red Sox.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fry is on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Rodon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Moncada was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a soreness in his leg. It is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Nationals.