Merrifield will not be in the starting lineup against the White Sox on Wednesday as he will recieve a day of rest.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in White Sox last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-10-3 in Royals last 39 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.20% (39)O/U26|10Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Maldonado was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's matchup against the White Sox.
Mondesi is not expected to participate in Tuesday's game against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be allowed to play June 26 against the Indians.
Perez has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery to correct the damage to the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.
Duffy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder tightness, and he is expected to be out until at least the latter part of April.
Flynn is dealing with left elbow soreness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. The club is aiming for him to return before the end of April.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Moncada left the previous game to be evaluated for a concussion. Tests turned up negative, leaving his status for Thursday's contest against the Tigers in question.
Giolito has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left hamstring tightness. He is not expected to return until the latter part of April.
Kopech is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Jay is on the 10-day injured list due to soreness in his hip and back. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Anderson has been removed from the paternity leave list as he is away from the team due to the birth of his second child. He is expected to return for Friday's game versus the Mariners.