Gutierrez has a fractured right toe and is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Orioles last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Royals last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Royals last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 27-11-3 in Royals last 41 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.10% (41)O/U27|11Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Mondesi is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the White Sox on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Dozier is unlikely to play Wednesday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Newberry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be available Tuesday against the White Sox.
Hahn has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is expected to make his return Tuesday against the Tigers.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.
Ramierz has hit the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain. He is likely to remain idle until at least the middle of September.
O'Day has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a forearm strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Nationals.
Trumbo has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be in the lineup for Monday's game against the Rays.