Perez is on the 10-day injured list after testing positive for COVID-19 and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in White Sox last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-10-3 in Royals last 39 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.20% (39)O/U26|10Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Reynolds has been placed on the 10-day injured list with an undefined injury, and there is no timetable for return.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Hamilton has a left oblique injury, and it is undetermined if he will get back on the mound in time for opening day against the Twins.
Madrigal sustained a head injury, and his status is in question for the season opener versus the Twins.
Rodon is expected to out of action until at least the end of July while he rehabs from Tommy John surgery.