Mondesi has landed on the 10-day injured list due to pain in his groin, and he is expected to miss 12 days.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in White Sox last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 26-10-3 in Royals last 39 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.20% (39)O/U26|10Push3W/L
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Skoglund has been issued an 80-game suspension for violating the league's stance on performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's game against the Indians.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the beginning of July.
Dozier has been removed from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tightness in the right side of his thorax. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the Twins.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the beginning of July.
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is likely to be idle until sometime in July.
Banuelos has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Castillo is on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Moncada is expected to play against the Cubs on Wednesday despite upper-back tightness.
Moncada is battling upper-back tightness and is not expected to take the field Tuesday against the Cubs.
Fry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right shoulder soreness. His status for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs is up in the air.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.