McCullers Jr. is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery.
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Mariners last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mariners last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-3-2 in Astros last 19 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %82.40% (19)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Astros last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Astros last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until after the All-Star break.
Bregman was held out of the last two games with right hamstring discomfort and it is unclear if he will return to the starting lineup against the Mariners on Saturday.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
O'Neill has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow ulnar nerve subluxation. It is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Bautista has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a pectoral strain but is projected to return by the beginning of May.
LeBlanc is on the 10-day injured list with a strained right oblique. He is expected to be out four to six weeks.
Haniger was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness, but the symptoms are expected to subside in time for Thursday's clash versus the Angels.
Gordon is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Indians as he will be given a day of rest.
Tuivailala is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from a torn right Achilles and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June.
Bradford has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. He will miss an extended length of time.
Seager has landed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct the extensor tendon in his left hand and is projected to miss 10 to 12 weeks.